Dekan Dragon Knight Skill Build

1:12 AM Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What is the Dekan Dragon Class?


The Tanker class from the race. The Dragon Knight is outstanding for PVP simply because of their higher damage skills. This Ability Build Guide is made by xXxCerverusxXx of Rohan Discussion boards. All credit belongs to him.
So I've been seriously contemplating using a dekan. I decided that no matter what i won't do FFS regardless of what you all say. So I determine that becoming a tremendous sweet dragon would be cool and this is what I came  up with.


Dekan Dragon Skill Build

Build:

3 STR 1 VIT and at least 50 DEX so I don't miss that much

Zhen:
Non-Seperation

Dragon Fighter Abilities:

5 Blazing or Mana Return (please recommend either, I am still not sure…)
1 Taunt
5 Dragon Power
1 Front Foot Swing (keep the hate down please…)
5 Dragon Tail
5 Zhen Counter
1-5? Dragon Skin (recommendations here)
1-5? Health to Mana (recommendation here)
1-5? Mana to Health (recommendation here)
Dragon Knight Abilities:
5 Zhen MAstery
5 Blue Defense
5 Critical Immunity
1 Extricate
5 Evolve
5 Suction
5 Sudden Death
5 Blood Effect
5 Lunacy
5 Dragon’s Nail
1 Mist (to develop other skills…)
5 Forced Lock
5 Penetration
5 Toxic Potion

Issues you should know: 

This build is for any dragon. Such as I mean completely usually 100 % from the period going to hopefully be fighting as a dragon, if that helps. Make sure you feedback on the recommended skills I've my doubts about them. As well, I kind of skipped health funnel, by mistake in my preparing as well as I'm wondering if anybody sees a place in order to place this or basically require it. Please feel free to correct my own theoritical build however lets not flame it and become imply regarding, attempt useful as well as suggestive…  

0 comments:

Post a Comment